Tom Bushlack, Ph.D.
Contemplative Field Guide
About the instructor
My goal is to share the fruits of contemplation with others. My courses are informed by my professional training in theology and by nearly two decades of personal engagement in contemplative prayer and meditation.
I am currently an Associate Professor of Theology and Christian Ethics at Aquinas Institute of Theology (St. Louis, MO). I'm also an Oblate of St. Benedict at St. John's Abbey (Collegeville, MN), commissioned presenter of Centering Prayer through Contemplative Outreach, Ltd., and a Trustee of the Trust for the Meditation Process.
Release Date is June 25th!: Contemplative Prayer and Meditation for 12 -Step Recovery
Course includes 10 daily lessons:
- Day 1: Experience, Strength, and Hope
- Day 2: First Things First
- Day 3: Let Go and Let God
- Day 4: HALT = Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired
- Day 5: Pain is Inevitable; Suffering is Optional
- Day 6: Resentment is Poison; Forgiveness is Healing
- Day 7: Principles Over Personalities
- Day 8: Progress Not Perfection
- Day 9: One Day at a Time
- Day 10: Give It Away